Wednesday, February 9, 2011

End of day review 2-9-11 Wednesday


We had an OAIR open type. And ES has moved up to resistance where i missed my short due to work. We moved lower with some momentum and sold down to 1313-1315 support. I wanted a long here but was waiting for the market to retest the lows which it did at lunch time so i missed this one because i went to lunch. ES continued to chop lower not offering any real opps to get long after trading back up to 61.8% retrace and then going back down to 1313-1315 level. We kept pushing lower in chopping trade showing the lack of conviction on either side. I didn't want anything long on the second move lower to retest the 1313-1315 level and glad i didn't because of the shitty trading action going on there. Im going to close up early because im done trading and i have to get home to my sick wife. So the charts will be missing the end of day trade from about 3:30 PM EST on.
No trades for me today...




No comments:

Post a Comment