Thursday, March 17, 2011

End of day review 3-17-11Thursday

My bias going into the day was bullish and i was looking only on the long side in the morning. I was tied up with work in the morning and couldn't be at my computer till later in the session. I took a few trades and got stopped or took a BE.
     I'm really having a tough time figuring out what the heck im doing wrong. I always find myself on the wrong side of the trade. I mean come on it fucking 50/50 its either gonna go up or down. So i remain optimistic and im willing to keep trying. I think i have to not wait so much for confirmation as well. I need to identify the setup, assign risk, get confirmation, take and mange trade. Its really that simple. I find myself second guessing a set up and hesitating on taking the trade then it moves in my favor then i look to get in and that cost me good trade location and missed trades.




No comments:

Post a Comment